1. We collect information about you for one reason - to provide you with the best possible service.
2. We pass your data to Sesame so that it can monitor the sales and advice process that we are obliged to use as its appointed representative. This includes money laundering checks, compliance and regulatory reporting and fraud prevention. Copies of the files we create about you may be reatined by Sesame so that in future it can investigate any concerns you or appropriate authorities may have about the sales and advice we give you.
3. When using our online enquiry form you must provide your name, address and telephone number (email address optional). We will not disclose any personal information to third party organisations except where this is necesssary to deliver our service to you. Your data is protected by law.
4. We reserve the right to access and disclose personal data or information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests.
Acceptance of Terms
7. It is your right to ask us for information we may hold about you – to obtain a copy of this information please write to the Mortgage Shop (North East) Limited, Asquith House, 53a Cockton Hill Road, Bishop Auckland, DL14 6HS, or email email@example.com An admin fee may be applicable.